Parking for Riverlights Multicultural Festival includes:
- Elgin Street Car Park
- Albion Street Car Park
- St Andrews Street Car Park
- Riverside Car Park (off St Andrew’s Street)
- Sempill Street (behind the Maitland Courthouse)
An event application for the Maitland Riverlights Multicultural Festival has been approved by Maitland City Council.
To ensure the pedestrian safety of the event, a series of road and car park closures will be put in place.
Road closure are from 3.00pm Friday 9 February 2018 – midday Sunday 11 February 2018.
- Bulwer Street North of the Maitland
- The Levee (Shared Zone) / High Street between Elgin Street & Bourke Street.
- Dransfield Lane