Maitland City Council welcomes all visitors to Maitland and works towards ensuring that all seven of our flagship events are accessible for everyone.
Please find below some information about the site and accessibility options available.
Riverlights Multicultural Festival will be held in The Levee Central Maitland.
The Levee pathways are relatively level with uneven pavers in some locations.
Accessible toilets will be hired in for the duration of the event.
There are additional Accessible toilets located next to Maitland Mutual in The Levee, Central Maitland.
- Maitland Community Care Services – 02 4932 5755
- Health Related Transport (Hunter New England Area Health Services) – 1800 660 361
- Isolated Patient Travel and Accommodation Assistance – 02 6767 8343
- Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme – 1800 623 724
- Maitland Taxis – 02 4933 7333 or 131 008
There are a range of parks throughout Central Maitland, please see below the recommended parks:
- St Andrews Street Car Park
- Maitland Riverside Car Park
- Elgin Street Car Park
- Albion Street Car Park
- Sempil Street Car Park
- Ken Tubman Drive
Each of the car parks listed have accessibility parking available.
To be advised closure to the event.