Stand out from your competitors, build your brand and reach your target market with a Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2021 sponsorship package.
Working in partnership with Maitland Events, a sponsorship package with Riverlights 2021 is an ideal way to align your business with a well established event that regularly attracts between 8,000 and 10,000 visitors.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Riverlights can help build brand awareness via pre, during and post event promotions.
- A strategic marketing campaign using a mix of advertising mediums including television, digital and direct.
- A dedicated contact to work with you to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Align with a premier event
- that has strong recognition in the community and a loyal following.
For more information on becoming a sponsor at Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2021, contact Maitland Events on 02 4931 2801 or [email protected]
Riverlights Multicultural Festival is seeking a wide range of food and beverage stallholders to come along and showcase their products from all around the local region.
Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2021 is seeking volunteers to assist in a range of exciting and rewarding roles. Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Full event and volunteering inductions
- Roles tailored to a range of experience levels
- Flexible volunteer rosters
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer uniforms
- Post event thank you functions
- Recognition and
certificates of appreciation
- Much more
Riverlights 2021 is seeking community groups from different cultural backgrounds to participate in the festival and celebrate cultural diversity.
You can do this in a number of ways including hosting a Cultural Village (a marquee with activities that represents your culture), by performing a dance on the World Stage or by creating a culinary delights in the Global Kitchen.
Riverlights cultural villages are the heart of the festival, giving you the opportunity to offer free interactive experiences and free food tasting for the public to learn about your culture. Maitland City Council provides financial assistance to enable you to do this.
The benefits of getting involved:
- Share the best of your cultures traditions and customs, through music, arts and performance, games, entertainment and food with thousands of people.
- Be part of a growing and spectacular festival that champions multiculturalism and cultural diversity, and its place and importance in our society.
- Make new connections with visitors and all involved with the festival and contribute to improving public awareness and knowledge of different cultures.
- Unite with your community as they prepare to participate in a festival where they plan the content.
- Participate in an event where you can celebrate your cultural roots amongst other cultures of the world.
- Raise awareness of your culture to a large local and regional audience.
For further information please contact the Maitland Events team on 02 4931 2801 or [email protected]