Stand out from your competitors, build your brand and reach your target market with a Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2018 sponsorship package.
Working in partnership with Maitland Events, a sponsorship package with Riverlights 2018 is an ideal way to align your business with a well established event that regularly attracts between 8,000 and 10,000 visitors.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Riverlights can help build brand awareness via pre, during and post event promotions.
- A strategic marketing campaign using a mix of advertising mediums including television, digital and direct.
- A dedicated contact to work with you to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Align with a premier event that has strong recognition in the community and a loyal following.
For more information on becoming a sponsor at Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2018, contact Portia Wendt on 02 4931 2879 or [email protected]
Riverlights Multicultural Festival is seeking a wide range of food and beverage stallholders to come along and showcase their products from all around the local region.
Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2018 is seeking volunteers to assist in a range of exciting and rewarding roles. Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Full event and volunteering inductions
- Roles tailored to a range of experience levels
- Flexible volunteer rosters
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer uniforms
- Post event thank you functions
- Recognition and certificates of appreciation
- Much more
Maitland City Council is committed to engaging and building strong partnerships with community groups, service clubs and charities at events by ensuring at least 5% of available stalls at all flagship events are offered to community organisations.
The benefits for getting involved:
- Showcase your cause or expertise to a large local and regional audience.
- Raise awareness of your cause.
- Connect with the community and boost community involvement with your cause.
- Build strong community identity.
This can occur through activities at events, providing assistance with building event decor or structures, volunteering pre, post or during event or through payment.
Riverlights 2018 is seeking community groups from different cultural backgrounds to participate in the festival and celebrate cultural diversity.
You can do this in a number of ways including hosting a Cultural Village (a marquee with activities that represents your culture), by performing a dance on the World Stage or by creating a culinary delights in the Global Kitchen.
Riverlights cultural villages are the heart of the festival, giving you the opportunity to offer free interactive experiences and free food tasting for the public to learn about your culture. Maitland City Council provides financial assistance to enable you to do this.
The benefits of getting involved:
- Raise awareness of your culture to a large local and regional audience
- Showcase your cultural traditions with members of the public
- Connect with different cultures in a family friendly environment
- Bring your community together to celebrate in preparation for this spectacular event