Stand out from your competitors, build your brand and reach your target market with a Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2018 sponsorship package.
Working in partnership with Maitland Events, a sponsorship package with Riverlights 2018 is an ideal way to align your business with a well established event that regularly attracts between 8,000 and 10,000 visitors.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Riverlights can help build brand awareness via pre, during and post event promotions.
- A strategic marketing campaign using a mix of advertising mediums including television, digital and direct.
- A dedicated contact to work with you to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Align with a premier event that has strong recognition in the community and a loyal following.
For more information on becoming a sponsor at Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2018, contact Portia Wendt on 02 4931 2879 or Portia.Wendt@maitland.nsw.gov.au
Riverlights Multicultural Festival is seeking a wide range of food and beverage stallholders to come along and showcase their products from all around the local region.
Riverlights Multicultural Festival 2018 is seeking volunteers to assist in a range of exciting and rewarding roles. Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Full event and volunteering inductions
- Roles tailored to a range of experience levels
- Flexible volunteer rosters
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer uniforms
- Post event thank you functions
- Recognition and certificates of appreciation
- Much more
Maitland City Council is committed to engaging and building strong partnerships with community groups, service clubs and charities at events by ensuring at least 5% of available stalls at all flagship events are offered to community organisations.
The benefits for getting involved:
- Showcase your cause or expertise to a large local and regional audience.
- Raise awareness of your cause.
- Connect with the community and boost community involvement with your cause.
- Build strong community identity.
This can occur through activities at events, providing assistance with building event decor or structures, volunteering pre, post or during event or through payment.